Kitchen Team Member
Job Description: Kitchen Team Members - We seek team members that will actively engage in building trust with Guest all day every day. Our kitchen team deliver REMARKable experiences through providing craveable food surprisingly fast. All team members work together to ensure all food safety and cleanliness requirements are met daily. We like having fun. Our starting pay is $8 to $12/hr.
- Attentive to Guest Needs
- Adaptable in a changing environment
- Aware of all food safety requirements
- Ensure all quality requirements are met
- Able to maintain a clean work environment
- Seeks accomplishments through teams
- Brings Positive attitude consistently
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be 16 years or older
Availability: Anytime availability, 6:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m. and 2:00 pm – 11:00 p.m.
- Enriching Culture and Team environment
- Competitive wages
- Free Meals
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunities for Leadership Development
- Career Opportunities
- 401K benefits (certain restrictions apply)
- Sundays off
- Health Insurance benefits (certain restrictions apply)
We seek to actively promote team member to be a part of our Leadership team. This creates an opportunity to develop personally and professionally in a nurturing environment. We believe that Together we are MORE than just a restaurant, a team, a community.
Chick-fil-A operates one of the largest fast-food chains that specializes in chicken menu items, with more than 2000 restaurants in about 40 states. The chain is popular for its breaded chicken sandwiches and waffle fries, as well as other menu items such as chicken strips and chicken nuggets. The chain was started in 1946 by chairman Truett Cathy; Back then open 24 hours per day he established a policy that all restaurants be closed on Sundays to guarantee family time each week and we continue to honor this today.
Location: Twin Fall, Idaho